Join us May 3rd – May 5th, 2019
for the 30th Annual Pipestem Funseekers Weekend!
This fabulous weekend is held at the Pipestem Resort, in Pipestem, West Virginia. This is a state park, and it is a great place to plan a long weekend, with camping, fishing, golf, horseback riding, hiking – all on site!
Your staff for 2019:
Callers: Marty & Suzanne Northrup (NC), Danny & Peggy Thomas (SC), Patty & Steve Greene (NC)
Cuer: Gail & Les Eastling (NC)
Line Dance: Larry & Donna Yencer (SC)
TWO HALLS FOR YOUR DANCING PLEASURE
Mainstream & Lines – Plus & Rounds
Dance Fee: $35 per person includes:
- Dance workshops on Friday afternoon (starting at 2pm)
- Two halls of dancing Friday and Saturday night
- Saturday squares, rounds, lines workshops, afternoon Advance dance
- Casual Dress! Come how you are!
- Afterparty on Friday night
- Worship service on Sunday morning
NEW THIS YEAR!
Join us for a BBQ dinner on Friday at 4:30. All are welcome!
Saturday around 6:15 – Join us for a Kentucky Derby parade of hats, some friendly wagering, and the most exciting two minutes in sports! Prizes for the best hats – male and female!